Kordz Pro Integrator HDMI Cable Series (High Speed) 1m
Kordz Pro series is a general application HDMI Cable engineered for the discerning integrator. It employs materials and construction methodologies which deliver a balance of economy and dependable performance without compromising the most critical elements common to all Kordz HDMI cables; the retention of digital signal integrity.
• Engineered and constructed to assure installation success and longevity.
• High Speed with Ethernet in lengths to 5m (13ft) for 2160p (4k) support.
• Standard with Ethernet with operational support to 1080p/60 up to 20m(65ft)
• Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity.
• Economy ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded steel HDMI connector.
• 100% of units tested on the production line for electrically continually on all pins, with 1080p/60 application test.
• UL CMG fire rated in lengths 5m +
• Limited Lifetime warranty.
• Licenced HDMI 2.0 adopter company.
• General high-reliability HDMI connectivity , 1080p/60 support to 20m (65ft)
• Rack & AV cupboard
• Corporate & Boardroom
• VESA Graphics: Supports all as defined by HDMI specification.
• 3D Video: Supports all as supported and/or mandated by HDMI specification.
• 3D Audio: Supported, device and video format dependent.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel: Supported, system dependent.
• HDMI Audio return channel: Supported, single mode & common mode