250W POLYCRYSTALLINE MODULE
Solar Panels - Polycrystalline
Sunrise Solartech is a Chinese company speacialized in the manufacturing of monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar modules with an overall yearly production capacity of almost 500MW.
Sunrise Solartech is a fully vertically integrated manufacturer, able to undertake any step of the production process from start to end. The Chinese production lines can supply crystalline wafers and cells suitable for residential, industrial, utility, scale, commercial, and institutional applications both on-grid and off-grid.
Hence, Sunrise's solar solutions can be used in a variety of ways, thanks to a highly diversified range of available power outputs: for example, monocrystalline modules can supply electric power spanning from 5Wp to 310Wp. In the same way, multicrystalline modules have a power range from from 5W to 295W making them a good choice for any kind of intensive use.
Delivering premium solar panels at the forefront of technology is our commitment. And because we always use industry leading components selected specifically for the harsh Australian climate, our panels deliver exceptional performance and durability over their lifetime. Our premium global brand partners include 3M, Dupont, Multi Contact, Leoni, Solglass and NSP.
Building a high-quality solar module requires being at the heart of the production process. That is why Sapphire Solar has a 40 Step Quality Assurance Process. We go well beyond industry standards conducting 40 independent tests on panel components, production line processes and module performance including:
• Dual electroluminescence (EL) testing pre and post lamination
• Double 85 cycling (damp heat) test
• Hotspot endurance testing
• Potential Induced Degradation (PID)-resistance testing of cells, EVA and modules
• UV endurance testing of EVA and backsheets
• Electrical safety ‘Hipot’ testing
• Performance flash testing
Continuously overseen by our on-site engineer, this process enables us to have 100% control over our panel production.
That is how we deliver panels that display exceptional output performance, safety and durability in challenging environments.
Our comprehensive 10/12/25 Warranty guarantees that every panel maintains its long-term stability and performance, delivering maximum return on your investment in every solar installation.
• Tolerance: 0 ∼+3%
• High transmission, low iron tempered glass
• Plug & Play connectors
• Bypass Diodes Protection
• Salt mist test & ammonia resistance test
• Manufacturing 12 years
• Power Production - 95%: 5 Years
• 90%: 12 Years
• 85%: 18 Years
• 80%: 25 Years
Workmanship and Materials Warranty
Performance Warranty at 90% power output
Performance Warranty at 80% power output
And, if you ever need to claim, everything is handled locally and efficiently by our head office in Australia. Just another advantage of dealing with a company that’s 100% Australian owned and operated.
* Each panel is also uniquely identified with a barcode serial number for traceability and warranty purposes, and the test results for each panel are logged with that serial number so you can rest assured our factory means to ensure they supply a quality product and will stand by their claims of performance.
Note: Sorry no shipping available for this product, pick up only.